Our priority is for everyone to stay safe and well, follow NHS and government advice so we can all safely get through this pandemic.
We are pleased to advise that our prices remain the same, including the Loyalty Discount of 10% off standard rates if you’ve stayed before 🙂 With changeable circumstances, bookings must currently be taken on the understanding that safety and government advice must allow holiday-let rental and associated travel at that time. Of course, if you pay a deposit and wish to cancel your booking at ANY time, for ANY reason, between booking time right up to arrival date, or if the booking must be cancelled due to coronavirus or to follow government advice, your deposit will be refunded in full, or if you prefer can be held pending selection of new dates.
We have stringent new procedures in place for your safety and confidence, including thorough disinfecting and steam cleaning, so you can truly relax and enjoy your stay. Unfortunately, for now, that means we are unable to provide some of the items listed in this website (eg books, CDs, games, telescope, food items etc) and our usual little extras and personal touches (a full list will be provided on request and at booking confirmation so you know the additional items you may wish to bring with you). We hope this will not detract from the cabin experience and thank you for your understanding. The wildlife is definitely still here!
If you have any concerns or additional requests please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss them as we aim to ensure you have a really enjoyable, safe and stress free stay.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you very soon
We are happy to say 2021 prices have been held from 2016 🙂
- Rate for the Cabin is £60 per night/£350 per week
- Minimum stay is 2 nights (discounted for extra nights)
- Maximum 2 adults
- £50 Deposit + £50 Security Deposit if requested (refundable)
Please also note . . .
- We are pleased to offer a LOYALTY DISCOUNT of 10% off standard rates for our returning guests
- No extra charge for electricity or gas
- Towels & Bedding NOT supplied
- Bring your own bedding (mattress has protector, but bring your own sheet, quilt, pillows & covers)
- Pets are very welcome as long as kept under control (No extra charge. Maximum 3 dogs but more by arrangement)
- Sorry, not suitable for children due to the proximity of the river and pond
We Hope To See You Very Soon . . . . .
FOR ENQUIRIES OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT :
- Julie Clark (owner)
- Mobile: 07729 613448
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PM Facebook @Willowfield.Aghadowey