Wildlife Pond & Riverside Cabin – Pond Dipping
Part of our Schools Package for Feeding the Birds includes an annual visit for a class ( in manageable numbers ) to visit our pond and explore the wonderful critters that lie within! You can also visit our goats and may even spot our herons and ducks etc . . . . .
Park at the top of the lane, there’s plenty of room
- Walk down the lane to the river (say hi to our goats on the way)
- Visit the Riverside Cabin for a short safety briefing
- Collect your Spotter Sheets, Nets & Tray etc
- Explore the Pond & Identify Your Catch
- Back to the cabin, wash your hands for juice & biccies
- HAVE LOTS OF FUN !
Please contact me to discuss arrangements for your class . . . . .
Call Julie on 07729 613448 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember raincoats & wellies !
Safety First Ponds are fun but can be dangerous and we are also close to a river so please ensure sufficient supervision for your pupils.